The Dexcom® SEVEN® PLUS
As the leader in sensor technology, the Dexcom® SEVEN® PLUS CGM System is an easy-to-use wireless device that is designed to simplify your glucose management. The system is made up of three components: the sensor, transmitter, and receiver. It can show you a new glucose reading every 5 minutes for up to 7 days of uninterrupted wear-time.
The Sensor is a flexible, round, and miniature wire that goes just under your skin to read glucose levels, and attaches to the skin with its adhesive patch. The Ultra-sensitive, round, and flexible sensor provides:
- The only sensor approved for up to 7 days for greater convenience.
- Excellent performance in the hypoglycemia range giving you the accuracy that matters when you need it the most.1
- Comfortable, body-friendly and small design.
The transmitter wirelessly sends glucose information to the Receiver every 5 minutes. The transmitter snaps into the sensor to form a small and discreet pod that is wireless and lightweight. The adhesive patch holds the Pod to your skin. The small wireless transmitter provides:
- Small and sleek size gives discretion and comfort.
- Wireless and water-resistant provides freedom from wires and restrictions.
- The built in battery means no batteries to buy or recharge.
The Receiver is a wireless device that displays glucose trends so you can quickly and easily see where your glucose has been, where it is, and where it's heading. At about the size and weight of a cell phone, you can clip the receiver to your belt, put it in your pocket or handbag. Everything you want to see about your glucose at a glance. The receiver provides:
- Wide screen display to easily view your glucose trends.
- Hypo safety alarm for an extra level of hypo protection.
- Multiple trend screens allows you to view multiple glucose trends of your choice.
- Home screen gives you everything you want to see about your glucose at a glance.
- Unique oval shape fits comfortably in your hand, easy to carry, and easy to wear.
- Based on manufacturer user’s guides. Dexcom SEVEN PLUS, 2008.
- The Sensor is water-resistant. The receiver is not water-resistant..